Friday, February 25, 2011

WPPI- VIVA Las Vegas!!!

WOW, I just got back from this years WPPI in Las Vegas. That's the Wedding and Portraits Professionals International Convention and Trade show. So much to see so much to buy. I got some cute new newborn hats I can't wait to try. I got some of my camera gear cleaned and checked by Canon. Met some really nice photographers for all over the US. My brain is full up of all the new information I learned. I am exploding with new excitement and energy for my profession of photography.... so many new things to try and new products to create. WOW! where do I start. I can use a nap....I'm exhausted.

I did see Elvis but it was dark, but.... he looked well.

Below are a few of the images I took using Westcotts new Spiderlites. Very cool lights. My model was Tiffany. Thanks Tiffany!!! You Rock.( you can check out the lights at www.fjwestcott.com if you are interested,)





A little edgy and a bit of a high fashion photography look.

No comments: