Thursday, December 17, 2009

A.K. Rowland Photography & Design -Moves to a NEW STUDIO location


It has been a long time coming and so much energy has been put into making it happen. The interior is not yet complete but I finally got my long awaited front window display up. Yipee. The New Studio is located at 714 Soquel Ave, Santa Cruz. The nearest cross street is Branciforte Ave. Only 2 doors down from the Buttery, which can be dangerous for the brownie smell is so yummy I have to keep my front door shut when they are baking them.

The new studio will allow me to photograph not just kids, babies pets, boudoir, maternity and newborns, I can now photograph larger family groups in the studio. It is so very exciting to have high ceilings and antique wood floors, it allows for some fun photography.

So come on by and drop in.

Hope to see you soon!

No comments: